Amcor Rigid Plastics Brasil in Packaging Industry (Brazil)
Leading manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging in Brazil, Amcor Rigid Plastic Brasil focuses on beverages, food, home care and beauty and personal care packaging in Brazil. Amcor Rigid Plastics continue to bring its international portfolio innovation to Brazil, and is constantly investing in environmentally-friendly production methods, as well as the recycling of its industrial leftovers. The company is expected to continue investing in PET solutions, as well as plastic and aluminium pouches...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AMCOR RIGID PLASTICS BRASIL IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (BRAZIL)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Amcor Rigid Plastics Brasil: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Major End-use Categories for Amcor Rigid Plastics Brasil by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning