Alza.cz as in Retailing (Czech Republic)
Alza.cz is focusing mainly on maintaining its leading position in internet retailing and increasing its value sales. This will be achieved mainly through massive advertising and targeting its existing customer base. The company has one of the widest product portfolios in the marketplace, which is constantly being further expanded. Alza.cz will also continue to focus on innovative delivery options and customer service, as demonstrated by the launch of its AlzaBox at the end of 2014.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ALZA.CZ AS IN RETAILING (CZECH REPUBLIC)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Alza.cz as: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Alza.cz as: Competitive Position 2015