M H Alshaya Co in Retailing (Saudi Arabia)
M H Alshaya aims to expand its presence across the Middle East and North Africa through offering a diverse range of internationally acclaimed brands to local consumers in the countries in which it operates. It seeks to offer its regional expertise, as well as marketing knowledge, to prospective companies who want to enter the Middle East region, in order to establish a successful partnership.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- M H ALSHAYA CO IN RETAILING (SAUDI ARABIA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 M H Alshaya Co: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 M H Alshaya Co: Competitive Position 2015