Aldi Ireland Ltd in Home Care (Ireland)
Aldi Ireland Ltd expanded its outlet numbers across the country over the review period and this is expected to continue into the forecast period. It will continue to focus on value-based selling, offering products that consumers deem to be of a similar quality compared to the branded alternatives.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ALDI IRELAND LTD IN HOME CARE (IRELAND)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Aldi Ireland Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Aldi Ireland Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Aldi Ireland Ltd: Private Label Portfolio