Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Saudi Arabia
Since alcohol consumption is prohibited in Saudi Arabia under Sharia law, the alcoholic drinks packaging industry is entirely represented by non-alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic beer in particular. These malt-based beverages come in a variety of flavours and are widely consumed in Saudi Arabia. However, the arrival of COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia resulted in declining packaging unit volume sales of non-alcoholic beer in both the foodservice and retail channels. While the retail channel recorde...
Euromonitor International's Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- February 2024
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PACKAGING IN SAUDI ARABIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Alcoholic drinks packaging seeing positive growth in both the foodservice and retail channels in 2022
- Glass bottles dominate non-alcoholic beer packaging in Saudi Arabia
- Alcoholic drinks packaging in Saudi Arabia still limited to 330ml, 355ml and 500ml bottles or cans
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- In-bound tourism to boost volume sales of no-alcohol beverages
- New non-alcoholic offerings could bring new pack types