- AIRLINES IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2010-2015
- Table 4 Airlines: Passengers Carried by Distance 2010-2015
- Table 5 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 6 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 7 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Currency Overvaluation Continues To Hurt Competitiveness
- Online Flight Ticket Sales Record Remarkable Increase
- Scarcity of Essentials Negatively Affects Lodging
- Government Presents New Goals for the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Slow Growth Is Expected for the Travel Industry
- Summary 1 Destination Venezuela: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 9 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 10 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 11 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 12 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 13 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 18 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources
Airlines in Venezuela
The inadequate supply of airline seats in Venezuela and 2014 was the consequence of an impasse between the foreign air carriers serving the country and the Venezuelan government which had been developing since 2008. Until mid-2015, foreign airlines, which supplied about 85% of the seats for outbound travellers from Venezuela, were required to charge their fares in domestic currency in order to comply with industry regulations. In theory, the government agency that administers the foreign exchang...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Schedule.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.