- AIRLINES IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2010-2015
- Table 4 Airlines: Passengers Carried by Distance 2010-2015
- Table 5 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 6 Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 7 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Spread of Mers Affects Inbound Tourism in 2015 While Demand for Outbound Tourism Grows
- Mobile Travel Shows Stronger Growth in South Korea
- Online Sales of Travel Intermediaries and Online Travel Agencies Increases Significantly in 2015
- Mobile Environment Interface Hotels Increased in South Korea
- Travel Is Expected To Show Continuous Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination South Korea: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 10 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 11 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 12 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 13 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 14 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 16 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 19 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources
Airlines in South Korea
Low cost carriers saw the strongest performance in current value terms in 2015 while airlines overall saw sound growth. According to the Korea Airports Corporation, low cost carriers accounted for 51% of the total number of people making domestic flights in 2014. Considering schedule airlines previously dominated domestic airlines, this trend is very significant. Although there are now several global low cost carriers in existence in South Korea, local low cost carriers are seeing better perform...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Schedule.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.