Airlines in Poland
In 2015, the number of domestic and outgoing air passengers carried increased by 15% compared to the previous year. Poland is ranked among the countries with the lowest average number of air passengers per inhabitant in the EU (about 0.7 in 2014 compared to an average of 1.7 in the EU according to Eurostat) thus the potential for growth is high when coupled with the rising incomes of Poles. The weakest performance was recorded by charter airlines due to its fragile performance in the third quart...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Schedule.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIRLINES IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2010-2015
- Table 4 Airlines: Passengers Carried by Distance 2010-2015
- Table 5 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 6 Charter Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 7 Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 8 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Continued Healthy Growth of Poland's Travel Industry
- Investment in Online Platforms Boosts Online Travel Service Sales
- Airlines and Regional Airports Drive the Growth of Transportation
- the Development of Low Cost and Alternative Travel Options
- A Positive Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination Poland: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 11 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 12 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 13 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 14 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 15 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 16 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 19 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 20 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources