Airlines in Kenya
In Kenya, the national carrier Kenya Airways faces stiff competition from international competitors such as Ethiopian Airlines, Rwandair and Emirates. Kenya Airways usually charges higher prices for its air tickets compared to its competitors, which affects its competitiveness. Management issues, operational inefficiencies and a failure to counter the competition has resulted in the company recording successive financial losses since 2013. In addition, the exit of low-cost airline FastJet in 201...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Scheduled Airlines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIRLINES IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2012-2017
- Table 4 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 Charter Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 6 Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 7 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Travel Records Positive Growth Driven by Government Initiatives
- Online Travel Sales Continue To Grow in 2017
- Entry of International Companies Intensifies Competition
- Travel Industry Players Embrace New Package Holiday Trips
- Positive Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination Kenya: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 10 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 11 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 12 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 13 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 14 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources