Airlines in Hungary
The low cost carriers category looks set to record faster growth in current value sales than its full service counterpart in Hungary in 2023. This is partly because due to their focus on offering more affordable fares, leading low cost operators such as Wizz Air and Ryanair have been best placed to capitalise on heightened budget-consciousness among travellers as ticket prices and general living costs have risen sharply in line with the surge in global inflation. Additionally, when pandemic-rela...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Ancillary Revenue, Domestic Airlines, International Airlines, Non-Scheduled Carriers, Passenger Revenue, Scheduled Airlines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Airlines in Hungary
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- AIRLINES IN HUNGARY
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Low cost carriers profit from heightened budget-consciousness among travellers
- Wizzair launches new routes between Budapest and cities in Saudi Arabia
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Hungarian government committed to reacquisition of Budapest Airport
- Wizz Air subscription service could prove popular with frequent flyers in Hungary
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2018-2023
- Table 4 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 Non-Scheduled Carriers Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2023
- Table 6 Low Cost Carriers Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2023
- Table 7 Full Service Carriers Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2023
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- TRAVEL IN HUNGARY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Travel in 2023
- Airlines: Key trends
- Hotels: Key trends
- Booking: Key trends
- What next for travel?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 12 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 13 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 14 In-Destination Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast In-Destination Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Summary 1 Research Sources