- AIRLINES IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- September 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2012-2017
- Table 4 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 Charter Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 6 Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 7 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- French Travel Recovers, Following A Difficult 2016
- E-tourism Is Back in Business Whilst Facing New Challenges
- the Battle of Low Cost Ends, the Fight for Low Cost Long-haul Begins
- Ongoing Explosion of the Sharing Economy
- in Spite of A Better Outlook, France Has Plenty of Work To Do
- Summary 1 Destination France: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 10 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 11 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 12 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 13 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 14 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources
Airlines in France
The year 2017 was marked by two key factors in airlines. Firstly, the number of passengers carried rose by an above-average 4% to reach 48.5 million in 2017. After the terrorist attacks in November 2015 in Paris and Nice in July 2016 and other smaller attacks in Le Louvre or airports in early 2017, the improvement of outbound departures and domestic trips and high load factors were instrumental in this recovery. Then, industry sources observed the growing success of long-haul thanks to the succe...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Scheduled Airlines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.