Airlines in Chile
In August 2015, Sky Airline – the second largest airline in Chile – announced its intention to become a low cost carrier. The value offer was to sell tickets at the same price as bus tickets or even less if ordering in advance. The first action under this strategy was the removal of food on board, with it being replaced with a drink. Additionally, Sky decided to prioritise the routes that are more profitable; therefore, it stopped operating on two routes: Sao Paulo and La Paz. Based on actions l...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Charter, Low Cost Carriers, Schedule.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIRLINES IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2010-2015
- Table 4 Airlines: Passengers Carried by Distance 2010-2015
- Table 5 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 6 Low Cost Carriers Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 7 Schedule Airlines Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Deceleration of Chilean Economy Has A Limited Effect on the Tourism Industry
- Online Sales Continue To See Dynamic Growth
- Most Important Airlines in Chile Are Competing Strongly on Price
- Short-term Rentals Experiences Dynamic Growth in 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Chile Is Expected To See Sustained Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination Chile: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 10 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 11 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 12 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 13 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 14 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 16 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 19 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources