Airlines in Bulgaria
Passenger numbers have continued to recover in 2023, albeit failing to achieve pre-pandemic levels. Although there are no longer any COVID-19 related travel restrictions still in place which could impede travel, including airline travel, there are other obstacles restricting growth. Bulgaria, along with many other global markets, is under significant economic pressure with soaring inflation putting pressure on disposable income. Added to this, airlines are having to raise their ticket prices due...
Euromonitor International's Airlines in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Offline, Airlines Online, Ancillary Revenue, Domestic Airlines, International Airlines, Non-Scheduled Carriers, Passenger Revenue, Scheduled Airlines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Airlines market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Airlines in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- AIRLINES IN BULGARIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Economic pressures take the shine off the recovery of airlines in 2023
- Airlines investing in expansion as demand grows
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Full recovery predicted for airlines but challenges remain
- Investment in local airports seen as key to expansion
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Airlines Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Airlines Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 3 Airlines: Passengers Carried 2018-2023
- Table 4 Airlines NBO Company Shares: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 Low Cost Carriers Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2023
- Table 6 Full Service Carriers Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2023
- Table 7 Forecast Airlines Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 8 Forecast Airlines Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- TRAVEL IN BULGARIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Travel in 2023
- Airlines: Key trends
- Hotels: Key trends
- Booking: Key trends
- What next for travel?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 12 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 13 In-Destination Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast In-Destination Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Summary 1 Research Sources