Air Care in Vietnam
The improvement of living standards and the rapid development of air-conditioning in Vietnam have had some positive effect on demand for air care products; however, sales have been hampered by increasing awareness of the impact that the chemicals in home care products can have on human health. Particularly, in large cities such as Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, where the level of air pollution is at an alarming level, people have become cautious in choosing air care products. Consumers in these cities a...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Vietnam market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Awareness of the Harmful Effects of Air Care Products Has A Negative Impact
- Increasing Affordability of Cars Leads To Healthy Growth in Car Air Fresheners
- Air Care Products Face Strong Competition From Herbal Essential Oil Diffusers
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Vietnam Co Ltd Holds the Leading Position
- International Players Dominates Air Care
- Local Players Are Reluctant To Invest in Air Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Steady Growth in 2017 Due To Increasing Incomes
- Internet Retailing Is Showing Potential
- Major International Players Dominate the Home Care Market
- Product Developments Are Affected by Concerns About Health Issues
- the Home Care Market Is Predicted To Register Stable Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources