Air Care in Venezuela
The number of air care products available remained limited in 2017. With the exception of spray/aerosol air fresheners, products in air care were imported and negatively affected by lower and erratic foreign currency allocation. As such, players could only import a small quota of air care products.
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Venezuela market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Availability of Air Care Products Remains Limited in 2017
- Two Fragances Dominate
- Car Air Fresheners and Electric Air Fresheners Outperform in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son De Venezuela Ca Dominates Air Care
- International Brands Lead Air Care
- No Key Launches Or Packaging Innovations
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Continues To Affect Home Care
- Lack of Packaging Materials and Government Regulations Force Companies To Launch Smaller Pack Sizes
- Artisanal Products Continue To Increase
- Companies Likely To Remain Focused on Manufacturing Non-regulated Home Care Products
- Home Care Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources