Air Care in Sweden
Air care sales grew by 2% in 2016, the category’s strongest performance since 2012, and a significant rebound from the previous year’s decline. All categories saw an improved performance during the year, with gel air fresheners and liquid air fresheners both seeing their only positive growth of the review period. The upturn in air care’s fortunes was largely driven by Reckitt Benckiser’s market-leading brand, Air Wick, which was the focus of significant innovation activity towards the end of the...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Sweden market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2011-2016
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Reckitt Benckiser (sweden) in Home Care (sweden)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Reckitt Benckiser (Sweden): Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Reckitt Benckiser (Sweden): Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Accelerated Growth in 2016
- Eco-consciousness Exerting Growing Influence
- Multinationals Continue To Dominate
- Modern Grocery Dominates, But Internet Retailing's Emergence Continues
- Stronger Growth Forecast
- Key Trends and Developments
- Consumers Looking for Convenience
- Private Labels Benefiting From Brand-orientated Approach
- Growing Green Influence
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources