Air Care in Slovenia
Electric air fresheners, the biggest category, was responsible for air care’s great overall performance in 2017. It benefits from the growing convenience trend – consumers prefer easy-to-use products – and is additionally fuelled by frequent product launches. This has led to Slovenian electric air fresheners’ relatively high level of development compared to other regional markets. Leading brands are wise to include the most popular scents in their portfolios: for example, citrus, floral, fruit,...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Opportunity From Scents and Convenience
- Consumers Could Be Deterred From Air Care
- A Single Category Could Witness Most Product Development Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Air Care Dominated by Multinational Brands
- Slovenian Consumers Prefer Premium Brands
- Marketing Support
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources