Air Care in Serbia
Electric air fresheners posted the highest current value growth within Serbian air care in 2017. These products are considered very effective and also convenient as consumers only have to plug them in or place them around their homes and need not pay any further attention to them. But the most important reason why this category recorded such strong growth in 2017 was to be found in the massive marketing support for electric air fresheners products. This support was mostly in the form of TV comme...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Serbia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Marketing Support Allows Electric Air Fresheners To Record the Highest Value Growth in 2017
- Spray/aerosol Air Fresheners Remains Most Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- Competition Intensifies in 2017
- Private Label Remains Relatively Insignificant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Value Growth in 2017, But Only in Current Terms
- No Major Innovations Recorded
- the Largest Producers Keep Losing Sales Share
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Loses Ground
- Negative Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources