Air Care in Saudi Arabia
Air care registered positive, but slower, retail current value growth in 2017. Saudi Arabians like to entertain at home and they use traditional incense and air fresheners to remove unpleasant odours. Manufacturers have responded by providing extensive ranges of air fresheners. Electric air fresheners witnessed the highest retail current value growth in 2017, due to ease of use and the automated release of fragrance, which fit with busy lifestyles, and special offers on devices and refills. Mean...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Positive, But Slower Value Growth in 2017
- Wide Array of Scents Available
- Moderate Average Unit Price Increase in 2017
- Competitive Landscape
- Arabian Trading Supplies Leads Air Care
- International Brands Dominate the Category
- Bigd Retains Its Leading Position in Car Air Fresheners
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Reforms Damage Home Care Demand
- Consumers Look for In-store Promotions in Saudi Arabia
- Private Label and Domestic Companies See Growing Demand
- Product Innovations and Upgrades Represent A Key Trend in Home Care
- Home Care Will Continue To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources