Air Care in Pakistan
Historically, consumption of air care products in Pakistan was concentrated in higher-income urban households. However, in recent years demand for such products has increased steadily among middle- and even lower-income households, especially in bigger cities. This trend has been supported by growing awareness of their benefits and the wider distribution of local and imported brands via modern grocery retailers channels, as well as by rising disposable incomes and improvements in general living...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Appeal of Air Care Products Continues To Expand Beyond Higher-income Households
- Spray/aerosol Air Fresheners Set To Remain the Largest Air Care Category
- Car Air Fresheners Expected To Gain Popularity Among Younger Drivers
- Competitive Landscape
- King Chemical Corp Maintains Its Lead in 2017
- Air Wick Remains the Highest-ranked International Brand in Air Care
- Smaller Players Retain A Substantial Value Share in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Expansion of Pakistan's Middle-income Consumer Base
- Home Care Manufacturers Employ Strategies To Generate Trial Purchases
- Multinationals Remain on Top in A Concentrated Competitive Environment
- Insight-based Marketing Campaigns Aim To Convert Consumers To Specific Brands
- Independent Small Grocers Will Remain the Leading Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources