Air Care in Mexico
As air care penetrates the typical Mexican household fast, consumers get used to the idea of having their homes and cars smelling fresh. Therefore, they increasingly look for products that offer a continuous release of scent for days or weeks, reducing purchasing and installation frequency. In this regard, spray/aerosol air fresheners and candle air fresheners need some specific action from users for them to release their scent, while car, electric, gel and liquid air fresheners generally need l...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Mexico market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shift To Continuous Release Fresheners Driven by Convenience
- Double-digit Expansion in Car Sales Boosts Car Air Fresheners
- Competitive Landscape
- International Vs Domestic Split in Modern and Traditional Channels
- Reckitt Benckiser Launches Its Innovative Pure Product Under Its Air Wick Brand
- Private Label Expands Rapidly
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Has Better Year Than Expected
- Frequent Promotions Attract Mexican Consumers
- Domestic Manufacturers Almost Reach Multinational Manufacturers
- New Products Help Mature Categories
- Home Care Is Expected To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources