Air Care in Macedonia
Current value sales of air care rose by 2% to reach MKD75 million in 2016. This is a modest performance for air care, bearing in mind that in many other countries this is a rapidly developing home care category. There are two conflicting trends affecting the growth of air care in Macedonia. The trends of convenience and improved quality of life are driving the growth of air care upwards. Nonetheless, with the development of internet and social media, some consumers have concluded that many of th...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Macedonia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Saponia Dd in Home Care (macedonia)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 SAPONIA dd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Saponia dd (Saponia Komerc only): Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Saponia dd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Convincing Growth of Home Care in 2016
- Convenience and Innovation Main Drivers of Home Care in Macedonia
- International Companies Dominate Home Care in Macedonia
- Supermarkets Dominates Home Care Products Distribution
- Home Care To See Slowdown in Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 4 Research Sources