Air Care in Japan
Air care in Japan enjoyed further positive current value growth in 2016, generating a 2% increase over the course of the year. The main factors contributing to this growth were the development of a new consumer segment, women in their 20s and 30s, and the strong development of sales in car air fresheners.
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Japan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN JAPAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2011-2016
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Car Mate Mfg Co Ltd in Home Care (japan)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Car Mate Mfg Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Car Mate Mfg Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Car Mate Mfg Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Premium Products Induce Strong Value Growth in Home Care
- Scents and the Birth of A New Category Contribute To Healthy Growth in Laundry Care
- Procter & Gamble Poses A Challenge To the Leading Player Kao
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Remains the Most Popular Channel in 2016
- Maturity of Demand Set To Suppress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Increasing Female Employment Opens Up New Opportunities for Manufacturers
- Strong Growth in Detergent Tablets Boosts Overall Growth in Laundry Care
- Home Cleaning Services Gradually Increase Awareness Among Consumers
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 4 Research Sources