Air Care in Georgia
In 2017, the excise duty for right-hand-drive automobiles in Georgia was increased dramatically, which resulted in imports from Japan becoming unprofitable. Therefore, annual growth in the number of cars is set to decline, as the most-affordable cars were imported from Japan.
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Georgia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- With Stabilising Growth of the Car-owning Population, Car Air Fresheners Is Expected To Expand More Slowly Compared To the Review Period
- Expansion of Modern Grocery Retailers Is Supporting the Development of Emerging Areas of Air Care
- the Structure of Air Care Products Is Expected To Face A Change by the End of the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Leads Air Care in 2017
- Small Companies Are Expected To Increase Their Value Shares Over the Forecast Period
- Distinct Leaders Are Present Only in Spray/aerosol Air Fresheners, While the Rest Remain Strongly Fragmented
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care in Georgia Continues To See A Positive Performance
- Devaluation of Local Currency Continues Affecting Some Areas of Home Care
- Marginal Changes in Share Structure, But Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co Remain Distinct Leaders
- Traditional Grocery Retailing Loses Out Within Home Care Distribution
- Positive Performance by Home Care Is Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources