Air Care in Finland
In comparison to other Western Europeans, Finns are generally speaking not eager users of air care products. While room for per capita growth remains, sales expanded slowly in 2017 while Finns remained unenthusiastic regarding air care products. In fact, articles about the possible health dangers related to the use of air fresheners continued to be published and played their part in reducing the category’s growth potential. Indeed, product safety is an issue to be tackled in the Finnish air care...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Finland market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Finns Continue To Be Cautious Regarding Air Care
- From Removing Smells To Setting the Mood
- Local Fragrance Preferences
- Competitive Landscape
- Glade Leads the Way
- Seasonal Air Care Dominates New Launches
- Marketing Strategies Help To Widen Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Fails To Record Current Value Growth
- Trends Shaping the Market
- Fierce Competition Demands Good Strategies
- New Product Development Reacts To and Creates Trends
- Improving Sales Are in Sight
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources