Air Care in Ecuador
In 2016, further innovation was observed in air care with the presence of new packaging as well as the launch of innovative new products. This included new products designed to remove unpleasant odours, for instance in homes that keep pets or where tobacco is consumed, along with products to aromatise fabrics. Moreover, the tariff surcharges established in March 2015 for imported products has represented a good opportunity for domestic companies to boost the share of their products.
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Ecuador market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN ECUADOR
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Calbaq SA in Home Care (ecuador)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Calbaq SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Calbaq SA: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Calbaq SA: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Slower Growth in Line With Trend in the Economy
- High Number of Innovative Products and Packaging Launched in Home Care
- Domestic Companies With the Better Performance
- Modern Grocery Retailers Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Lower Volume Growth Rates Are Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 4 Research Sources