Air Care in Dominican Republic
For most consumers, air care products remain non-essential items, with many opting for flowers or other natural fragrances to freshen up their homes. However, air care products are attracting growing attention from middle-to-high-income consumers. Spray air fresheners remain popular for their ease of use and convenience. In addition, consumers use candle air fresheners as a decorative item in addition to air freshening. Although only a small percentage of consumers own a car, car air fresheners...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Dominican Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Air Care Remains Small in 2017
- Spray/aerosol Fresheners Dominates
- Wide Array of Scents and Fragrances Available
- Competitive Landscape
- Highly Concentrated Competitive Landscape
- Febreze Emerges
- Private Label Is Expected To Enter Air Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand Remains Steady
- Private Label Continues To Expand
- International Brands Lead the Pack
- Traditional Retail Outlets Remain Relevant Despite the Expansion of Modern Rivals
- Home Care Is Set To See Positive Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources