Air Care in Croatia
Sales of air care declined over the entire review period, both in volume terms and in current value terms, with some price declines also. This decline was not just because of reduced disposable incomes. One of the main factors was concern about the environmental impacts of air fresheners. Coming from a decades-long tradition, spray/aerosol fresheners is still the biggest category within air care, and consumers perceive spraying something in an enclosed space as harmful for not just the environme...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Croatia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN CROATIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- A Recovery in Sales Announced
- Slow Changes Between Categories
- Air Care Is Expensive
- Competitive Landscape
- Products Almost Exclusively Imported
- Mid-priced High Enough To Cover the Need for Premium
- Domestic Companies Irrelevant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth Resumes After A Short Break
- New Formats Advance in the Two Biggest Categories
- Strong Loyalty To Domestic Brands Remains
- Most Home Care Products Sold Through the Three Biggest Channels
- Modest Growth Curbed by Declining Prices
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources