Air Care in Costa Rica
As a broader range of home care categories continued to adopt more premium-oriented fragrance claims as part of their core value proposals, air care products were required to provide further value to middle- and high-income consumers based on a more sophisticated and natural usage experience. The use of more concentrated and intense fragrance blends generated additional sales for home care categories such as surface care and laundry care; therefore, air care players adopted claims of more premiu...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Costa Rica market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Natural Fragrance Claims Increase During 2017
- More Convenient and Automatic Dispensing Formats Are Launched
- Essential Oils and All-natural Claims Set To Find Good Development Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Global Players Continue To Dominate Air Care
- Further Innovation Is Expected To Set the Pace Over the Coming Five Years
- More Affordable Proposals Expected
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Increasing Polarisation, With the Rising Penetration of Private Label Brands and the Further Offer of Added-value Innovations
- Global and Regional Players Increase Their Penetration in Most Categories, Using Their Strong Brand Awareness To Provide More Integrated Home Care Solutions
- Major Players React To Private Label Proposals by Increasing Their Penetration Across Multiple Categories, Whilst Adopting More Aggressive Pricing Strategies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continue To Increase Their Relevance; Independent Small Grocers Capitalise on Their Convenient and Affordable Proposals
- Innovation Should Continue To Gain Momentum, Along With Additional Segmentation Efforts and the Use of Multiple Functional Claims
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources