Air Care in China
Value growth of air care was slower in 2017 than it was in the previous year, which could be attributed to a loss of interest in air care products as, with the rising awareness of environmental protection and safe use, consumers are shifting their attention to products that are non-toxic and natural. Those air fresheners with artificial fragrance and chemical materials have started to lose volume shares. Meanwhile, some customers perceive that air fresheners are do not effectively deodorise or f...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Air Care Witnesses Slower Current Value Growth in 2017
- Rapid Growth of Private Cars in China Boosts Growth of Car Air Fresheners
- Competitive Landscape
- Shanghai Johnson Retains Its Lead in Air Care in 2017
- International Manufacturers Surpass Domestic Companies To Take Most of the Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources