Air Care in Algeria
Air care will develop in Algeria over the forecast period. Growing urbanisation and rising living standards will positively affect consumer demand for products to create a feeling of cosiness and comfort at home. Ongoing retailing modernisation will also increase air care products’ visibility. Furthermore, the housing trend will contribute to sales growth, as consumers will pay greater attention to the scent of their homes. However, air care is expected to remain small due to little product vari...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in Algeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Air Care To Continue Growing But Remain Small
- Growth To Slow Down
- New Product Developments Will Sustain Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Ltd Leads
- Multinationals Dominate
- Domestic Cophyd Records the Fastest Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Trends Continue Driving Home Care Sales Growth
- Growing Demand for Economy Brands Is Driven by Severe Price Increases
- Multinationals Still Dominate, Although Domestic Brands Are Gaining Ground
- Independent Small Grocers Continues To Dominate But Modern Retailing Is Growing Faster
- Although Slowing Down, Further Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources