Air Care in the US
Long-established product subcategories in US air care, such as gel air fresheners and liquid air fresheners, have seen their share erode due to a growing consumer preference for both candle air fresheners and electric air fresheners. In 2017, however, the greatest excitement in air care originated from outside these two product categories, with more expensive “premium” candle brands, such as Diptyque, having seen their sales rise. Locally-produced artisanal candles have also continued to gain in...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in USA market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AIR CARE IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Air Care Increasingly Shaped by premium Products and Unconventional Formats
- Slowdown in US Automotive Market Has Big Impact on Car Air Fresheners
- Growing Importance of Candle Air Fresheners Impacts Air Care Distribution Patterns
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Makes Splash With Launch of Febreze One
- Newell Brands Expands Portfolio of Candle Brands
- Target Corp Clips Yankee Candle's Wings
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Electric Air Fresheners by Battery Operated vs Plug-in: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Air Care by Fragrance: Value Ranking 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Air Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Air Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Air Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Despite A Rebounding Economy, Home Care Sees Limited Growth in the US
- Home Care Manufacturers Enter A New Era of Transparency in Ingredient Disclosure
- Home Care Players Look To Eco-conscious Consumers To Gain Share
- Innovation in New Product Development Stalls in 2017
- Consumers Will Continue To Embrace Products That Make Cleaning Easier
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources