Adult Mouth Care in South Korea
Adult mouth care registered slow but positive retail volume and value growth over the last two years of the review period. Increasing consumer reliance on vitamins and dietary supplements was one of the main factors behind this trend. For instance, many consumers take vitamin C and then wait for the affected area of their mouths to heal over time. While stomatitis (aphthous ulcers/aphtha) is affecting a growing number of adults and students in South Korea, due mainly to high stress levels and a...
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADULT MOUTH CARE IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Contines To Record Positive Growth in 2016
- Growing Numbers of Ageing Consumers Among the South Korean Population
- Korea Ginseng Corp Continues To Lead Consumer Health in 2016
- Direct Selling Dominates Sales of Consumer Health in Korea
- Easier Access To OTC Products
- Key Trends and Developments
- Low Awareness of Health Functional Food Vs. Health Food
- Instruction on the Packaging Is Too Small To Read
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Store-based Retail Channel in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2014-2016
- Summary 2 Research Sources