- ADULT MOUTH CARE IN PORTUGAL
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Enjoys Positive Value Growth in 2016
- Health and Wellness Remains Important in Portugal, Despite Economic Constraints
- Fragmentation Characterises the Consumer Health Market in 2016
- Chemists/pharmacies Account for the Majority of Sales, Followed by Supermarkets
- Consumer Health Is Forecast To Register Positive Growth Between 2016 and 2021
- Key Trends and Developments
- Consumers Remain Fairly Cautious Despite Many Positive Economic Indicators
- Ongoing Trend Towards Self-medication
- Consumer Health Sales Driven by the Ageing and Obesity Trends
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Adult Mouth Care in Portugal
Several factors influenced adult mouth care in 2016. The overall health trend led a growing number of Portuguese consumers placing greater emphasis on oral hygiene and their oral health. In order to avoid painful and expensive visits to the dentist, they chose prevention by using mouth care products. In addition to health reasons, ongoing economic recovery in Portugal, although it has been slow and fragile, led some consumers to trade up to OTC adult mouth care products, switching from oral care...
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.