Adult Mouth Care in Indonesia
Rising awareness of how mouth care can treat ulcers and inflammations drove sales growth in 2016. However, there is still a rather significant lack of awareness due to minimal advertising efforts. Consumers often wait for their ulcers and sores to go away instead of seeking treatment for them.
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADULT MOUTH CARE IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Post Strong Growth in 2016
- Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies Sees Strong Growth
- Domestic Companies Continue Their Strong Domination
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Main Distribution Channel
- Herbal/traditional Products Continues To Post Strong Growth in 2016
- Key Trends and Developments
- Indonesia's Slower Economic Growth Impacts Negatively on Consumer Health Growth
- the Popularity of Herbal/traditional Products Soars
- Unhealthy Lifestyle Habits and TV Advertising Drive Consumer Health Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources