Adult Mouth Care in Chile
Adult mouth care in Chile, including products for a wide range of oral and mouth conditions such as toothache, gum inflammations, gingivitis, canker sore or periodontal disease registered only 1% current value growth in 2016 reaching CLP588 million.
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADULT MOUTH CARE IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Adult Mouth Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Adult Mouth Care: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Steady Value Growth Despite An Increasingly Slowing Economy
- A Second Pharmaceutical Law Is Widely Discussed As Deficiencies in 2014 Law Arise
- Climate Change and Changing Demographics Increase Influence Over Consumption
- Chained Pharmacies Maintain Dominance Over OTC Despite Sanctions
- Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Set To Maintain Faster Growth
- Key Trends and Developments
- Changing Ownership of Pharmacy Chains Signals Further Channel Consolidation
- Cultural Changes and Consumer Trends Are Boosting Sports Nutrition
- Demographics Are Incrementally Impacting on Category Development and Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Region: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Region: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources