Adult Incontinence in Thailand Get a detailed picture of the Adult Incontinence market; Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands; Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Adult incontinence clocked a sharp acceleration in current value growth during 2016. The ageing population of Thailand remains a serious social issue facing the country, with the country’s fertility rate falling to just 1.5 births per woman in 2015. Consequently, the World Bank has reported that 11% of the Thai population, which is around 7.5 million people, are now aged 65 years old and above. This also means that Thailand has the highest proportion of people within this age range in the Asia P...
Euromonitor International's Adult Incontinence in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADULT INCONTINENCE IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Reimbursement/prescription Adult Incontinence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Unicharm Thailand Co Ltd in Tissue and Hygiene (thailand)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Unicharm Thailand Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Unicharm Thailand Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Strong Sales Increases During 2016
- Ageing Population in Thailand Bolsters Tissue and Hygiene
- International Players Dominate Tissue and Hygiene
- Hypermarkets Lead Tissue and Hygiene Distribution
- Tissue and Hygiene Retains Positive Performance
- Key Trends and Developments
- Improved Economic Conditions Benefit Sales of Tissue and Hygiene
- Ageing Population in Thailand Steers Trends in Tissue and Hygiene
- Internet Retailing Set To Gain Prominence Despite Remaining A Small Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources