Adult Incontinence in Morocco
Moroccans are increasingly aware of the importance of incontinence products in their daily lives, such that the healthy and practical advantages of disposable products are the essential reasons for the shift from home-made cloths to manufactured alternatives. Besides, the growing availability and accessibility of incontinence products, thanks to strict control of smuggling, enhanced sales in 2016 to result in a rise of 16% in current terms for adult incontinence.
Euromonitor International's Adult Incontinence in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Incontinence market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADULT INCONTINENCE IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Reimbursement/prescription Incontinence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records A Positive Performance in 2016
- Innovation and Availability Are the Key Trends
- Strong Movement Towards Domestic Establishment of International Players
- Distribution of Tissue and Hygiene Products Remains Unbalanced Among Channels
- Strong Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Moroccan Market Represents An Attractive Destination for Many Multinationals
- Afh Tissue and Hygiene Is Becoming Personalised and More Attractive
- Communication Campaigns Are Resulting in A General Rise in Demand
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources