Adel Kalemcilik Tic ve San AS in Personal Accessories (Turkey)
Over the forecast period Adel Kalemcilik aims to increase its production and gain a higher share in writing instruments. To this end, the company moved its operations to its new 36,000 sq m manufacturing plant in Kocaeli, Cayirova in March 2016.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADEL KALEMCILIK TIC VE SAN AS IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (TURKEY)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Adel Kalemcilik Tic ve San AS: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Adel Kalemcilik Tic ve San AS: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Adel Kalemcilik Tic ve San AS: Competitive Position 2015