Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Co in Retailing (Saudi Arabia)
Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets aims to broaden its geographic presence outside of its core region of central Saudi Arabia, in order to capture a larger share of the thriving grocery retail market. Adding new outlets each year is set to remain the basis of the company’s core strategy, in addition to upgrading its supply chain network and improving its private label offerings
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ABDULLAH AL-OTHAIM MARKETS CO IN RETAILING (SAUDI ARABIA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Table 1 Summary: Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Company: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Company: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Company: Competitive Position 2016