AD Retail SA in Consumer Appliances (Chile)
AD Retail SA is expected to remain the key electronics and appliance specialist retailer in Chile through its Abcdin brand, based on its national coverage and high recognition. The company expects to keep building long-term relationships with middle-income families, its traditional audience.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AD RETAIL SA IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (CHILE)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 AD Retail SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 AD Retail SA: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 AD Retail SA: Abcdin in Santiago
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 AD Retail SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 AD Retail SA: Competitive Position 2015