Tobacco Insights 2015 - May
“Tobacco Insights 2015 - May” is a new report that is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the global tobacco market. It provides an analysis of changing production and consumption patterns and the recent developments impacting the tobacco market. It provides a regional analysis of cigarette consumption including import and export share by region.
- In Australia, BAT has announced plans to launch a MYO cigarette tobacco brand in order to allow it to compete more effectively with illicit tobacco products. The MYO brand is to be packed in 25g and 100g packs.
- The Chinese government has announced that it is to increase the wholesale consumption tax on cigarettes as from 10th May 2015. The tax rate imposed on cigarette wholesalers on the basis of taxable prices was due to increase from 5% to 11%, with wholesalers having to pay an additional Yuan 0.005 for each cigarette sold.
- A new US$ 17 million tobacco factory has opened in the Lebanon. Located at Hadath, the new facility is expected to increase revenues of the state-owned Regie Nassif Meskawi by US$ 40 million per year, and will boost output from 12,000 boxes of cigarettes per month to 35,000. The factory has a licence to manufacture leading international tobacco brands.
Reasons To Buy
- “Tobacco Insights 2015 - May” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
- Cigarette Consumption & Production
- GLOBAL NEWS
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- COMPANY ANALYSIS
- Imperial Tobacco
- COMPANY NEWS
- Hall Tabakwaren
- Imperial Tobacco
- Japan Tobacco
- Reynolds American/Lorillard
- Souza Cruz
- Swedish Match
- STOCK MARKET PERFORMANCE
- DEMOGRAPHIC & ECONOMIC DATA