World Cigarettes - Yemen 2014
“Cigarettes in Yemen” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Yemen Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes slipped back further in 2011 and were static in 2012 as the disappointing economic performance of the economy continued to hamper sales. Volumes recovered in 2013 to 8.7 billion pieces with forecasts for 2014 suggesting further growth of 2.3%.
- Official import volumes dropped to only 40 million pieces in 2013, with Germany the main source, but had reached 667 million pieces in 2010.
- Steady growth in duty paid sales of 29.5% is expected over the forecast period aided by the country's fast expanding adult population. After recent falls in per capita consumption, a modest increase of 3.8% is forecast by 2023 to 356 pieces.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Yemen” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Yemen.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Yemen. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Yemen.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Yemen along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Yemen, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- Price Index for Tobacco, Cigarettes & Qat, 2008-2012
- Average Cigarette Prices: Main Cities, 2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports. 1995-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2004-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1997-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2004-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Government Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- tional Tobacco & Matches Company (NTMC)
- tional Cigarette & Match Industries Ltd (NCMI)
- United Industries Company Ltd (HSA Group)
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023