- 1. Overview
- 2. Market Size
- 3. Market Structure
- 4. Manufacturers& Brands
- 5. Taxation& Retail Prices
- 5.1. Taxation
- 5.2. Retail Prices
- 6. The SmokingPopulation
- 7. Production& Trade
- 7.1. Production
- 7.2. Imports
- 7.3. Exports
- 8. Operating Constraints
- 8.1. Advertising Restrictions
- 8.2. Health Warnings
- 8.3. Other Restrictions
- 9. Company Profiles
- 10. Prospects& Forecasts
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. What is this Report About?
- 11.2. Time Frame
- 11.3. Product Category Coverage
- 11.4. Methodology
- 11.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
- 11.6. Disclaimer
World Cigarettes - Thailand 2014
“Cigarettes in Thailand” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Forecasts for 2014 are for a 3.2% fall in duty paid. Further changes to the system of taxation within Thailand are likely to be behind this fall.
- GDP expanded by 7.8% in 2010 yet grew only 0.1% in 2011 before rebounding to 6.5% in 2012. Further political difficulties in 2013 and 2014 slowed economic growth as local consumption and tourism suffered.
- Volumes are set to fall by 11.7 between 2013 and 2023 with rising prices and tighter tobacco regulations the main reasons. Per capita consumption is set to decline by 14.1% over the same period.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Thailand market
It also includes:
Reasons To Buy
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.