World Cigarettes - Spain 2014
“Cigarettes in Spain” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Spain Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- This trend continued in 2013, values down a further 5.4%, although in 2014 the downward pattern was halted, with sales proving stable.
- A declining market and an increase in export volumes meant that export penetration rose still further in 2012 to its highest level for several years, until 2013, where export penetration fell to 22.9% of national production with export volumes contracting by 26.1% in that year.
- Overall consumption by the end of 2023 is expected to have a 13.2% decline on 2013 levels.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Spain” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Spain.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Spain.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Spain.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Spain along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across < Spain>, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Consumption, Including Contraband Supplies, 1991-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Retail Sales Value, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown, Dark vs Blond Cigarettes, 2000-2014
- Market Breakdown: Plain vs Filter Cigarettes, 2000-2014
- Market Breakdown by Price Segments, 2004-2014
- Market Breakdown by Pack Size, 1998-2008 & 2013
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Brands Families Shares, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Structure of Taxation on Cigarettes, 1990-2014
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Retail Price Trends: Leading Brand Families, 2009-2015
- Retail Prices, Cigarettes, 2006-2015
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2014
- Smokers by Age & Gender, 2006 & 2012
- Smoking Prevalence (OED Data), 1997-2007
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Altadis SA (Imperial Tobacco Altadis)
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023