World Cigarettes - Slovenia 2014
“Cigarettes in Slovenia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Slovenia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Releases dropped by 6.4% in 2012 to 4,716.5 million pieces, a downward pattern which accelerated in 2013, releases falling by 13.9% to 4,060 million pieces.
- Growth stagnated in 2011 with a 0.5% fall in sales to 4.90 billion pieces followed by a 2.7% fall in 2012 because of excise tax rises. 2013 figures indicate a sharp fall in volumes these reportedly down by 15.9% to 4,013 million pieces.
- Volumes are forecast at 3.43 billion pieces in 2023, nearly 15% down on 2013 levels with per capita consumption at 1,775 pieces, down 12% on 2013 levels.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Slovenia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Slovenia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Slovenia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Releases for Consumption, 2002-2013
- Duty Paid v Non Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Retail Sales Trends, 2001-2010
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown by Price Band, 2010
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Slovenia: Minimum Excise Duty, 2012-2013
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2006 & 2007
- Average Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2005-2009
- Cigarettes: Retail Prices, 2014
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1996-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Imperial Tobacco (Toba na Ljubljana doo)
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023