World Cigarettes - Slovakia 2014
“Cigarettes in Slovakia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Slovakia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Consumption rates declined again in 2009, dropping back to 1,403 pieces/year, and fell by 3.9% in 2010, by 2.4% in 2011 by 1.9% in 2012 and by an accelerated 5.5% in 2013 to 1,220 pieces.
- ERC forecasts duty paid volume to decline by 9.9% to 6.04 billion pieces in 2023. Per capita consumption is set to fall by 9.6% over the same period from 1,220 pieces in 2013 to 1,103 pieces/year by 2023.
- The non-duty paid sector is marginal, accounting for around 2.8% of the total in 2013, down from 5.2% in 2008.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Slovakia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Slovakia.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Slovakia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Slovakia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Duty paid v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Cigarettes Sales by Price Point, 2008-2014
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
- Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2010
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Tobacco Price Index, 2000-2011
- Cigarette Prices - Selected Brands, 2011
- Cigarette Prices by Segment, 2011-2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1993-2013
- Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o.
- Imperial Tobacco Slovakia a.s.
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023