World Cigarettes - Russia 2014
“Cigarettes in Russia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Domestic market volume had more than doubled since 1990 but the downturn in the Russian economy in 2009 led to a 2.7% drop in consumption with a further drop in 2010 to 2013.
- Filter cigarettes now account for some 95.0% of cigarette sales. King size cigarettes are increasing their share of sales, as are slim brands, which now have over 12.0% of the Russian market.
- Demand for premium brands have been falling as a result with 13.3% of sales in 2014. In contrast, sub-premium and mid-priced brands have been gaining share as a result of trading down with 26.2% and 29.8% respectively in 2014.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Russian market
It also includes:
Reasons To Buy
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1. Overview
- 2. Market Size
- 3. Market Structure
- 4. Manufacturers & Brands
- 5. Taxation & Retail
- 5.1. Taxation
- 5.2. Retail Prices
- 6. The Smoking Population
- 7. Production & Trade
- 7.1. Production
- 7.2. Imports
- 7.3. Exports
- 8. Operating Constraints
- 8.1. Advertising Restrictions
- 8.2. Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- 8.3. Other Restrictions
- 9. Company Profiles
- 10. Prospects & Forecasts
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. What is this Report About?
- 11.2. Time Frame
- 11.3. Product Category Coverage
- 11.4. Methodology
- 11.5. About ERC – a division of Canadean
- 11.6. Disclaimer