“Cigarettes in Poland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Poland Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Smoking remains widespread with around 33.9% of men and 22.8% of women reported to be regular or occasional smokers in 2013, equating to 28.1% of all adults.
- A report from Philip Morris suggests that further progress has been made by the premium market since 2009. Philip Morris reports premium brands capturing 13.5% in 2010 and 14.5% in 2014. ERC's own investigations, give premium brands 12.8% as of January 2015 with mid-priced brands 27% and low-priced brands 60.2%.
- Duty paid volumes are set to fall steadily during the coming decade as higher prices and growing health awareness reduce the incidence of tobacco use. Volumes are forecast to fall 30.7% by 2023. Per capita consumption is set to fall 29.3% over the same period.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Poland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Poland.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Poland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Poland.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Poland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Poland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Releases of Cigarettes for Consumption, 2002-2013
- Cigarette Consumption (Duty Paid & Non-Duty Paid Market), 2000-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Price Segmentation, Q1/2007-Q1/2009
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Market Shares, Leading Brand Families, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Excise Duty Rates, 2000-2014
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Retail Price of Mars Cigarettes, 2000-2013
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smokers, Daily v Occasional Smokers, by Gender, 2009/10
- Smokers by Age Group & Gender, 2009/10
- Smokers by Gender & Level of Education, 2009/10
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013