World Cigarettes - Nepal 2014
“Cigarettes in Nepal” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Nepal Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The strong growth has continued since, resulting in a market of 13.15 billion pieces in 2013 with an increase to 13.48 billion pieces for 2014.
- The value of cigarette shipments was put at Rs 9,891 million in 2006/07. This compares with Rs 5,261 million in 2001/02 and Rs 3,676 million in 1996/97.
- Duty paid volumes are forecast to rise by 23.3% between 2013 and 2023 to reach 16.21 billion pieces.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Nepal” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Nepal.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Nepal. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Nepal.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Nepal along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Nepal, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Imports v Domestically Manufactured Cigarettes, 2000-2013
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2001-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Excise Duty Rates, 2008-2015
- Retail Prices
- tional Urban Consumer Prices, 2006/07-2010/11
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2009-2011
- Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2009-2010
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- Government Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Surya Nepal (Pvt) Ltd
- Gorkha Lahari (Pvt) Ltd
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023